2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon – Rocky Ridge K2
The stock Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is a very capable vehicle right off of the showroom floor, but it’s nothing in comparison to the Rocky Ridge K2 Jeep Wrangler Conversion. You can now drive a Jeep Wrangler with all sorts of modifications to make your experience the best it can be!
This Rocky Ridge K2 Conversion Includes:
- 3.5″ Rocky Ridge Sport Suspension Lift
- Performance Coil Springs
- Nitrogen Gas-Charged Shocks
- High Steer Conversion
- Replacement Front and Rear Sway-Bar End Links
- Geometry Correction Bracket
- Foam Bump Stops
- Brake-Line Adapter Bracket
- Adjustable Front & Rear Track Bars
- Upgraded Sway Bar
- 18″ Havok Off-Road Alloy Wheels
- 35″ Mickey Thompson Tire Baja MTZ Tires
- Painted Rocky Ridge Summit Front Bumper
- Painted Rocky Ridge Summit Rear Bumper
- Double Hinged Swing Out Tire Carrier
- Off Road Running Boards
- 8,500 lb Synthetic Rope Winch
- LED Bumper Light Bar
- LED Back-Up Lights
- Nylon Web Roll Bar Straps w/ Molded Grip Handles
- Rugged Ridge All Weather Floor & Cargo Liners
- Rear Light Grilles
- Speedometer Calibration Module
- 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranty On All Accessories
- Road Force Balanced Tires
- 4 Wheel Alignment
**Please see the Features List tab above to see additional equipment.
Want to know EXACTLY what this 4×4 will cost you? While the price listed above is the amount this 4×4 is for sale for, the final sale price depends on a number of other factors including sales tax, title fees, financing, delivery, and any discounts that are available for this 4×4. Fill out the form below to get all the information you need to make a responsible purchase decision.
Fill out the form below with any questions or comments you have and one of our experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
Sherry 4×4 works with a number of banks including national banks and local credit unions. We can get you approved at the best rates available. All you have to do is fill out the finance application, and our finance manager will take care of the rest.
Q: What happens after I fill out the Online Financing Application?
The application gets sent to our finance manager. Before doing anything, we always contact the customer to find out exactly what he or she would like to accomplish and what steps are needed to get there. From there, the process depends on what the customer’s goals are. Nothing will be done without the customer’s permission.