How to Find Raised Pickup Trucks For Sale
- October 6, 2022
- Custom Trucks, Lift Kits, Lifted Truck Dealer, Lifted Trucks
- Posted by Alysia W.
- Comments Off on How to Find Raised Pickup Trucks For Sale
In the market for a new raised pickup truck? You might have trouble finding the ideal pickup truck for your needs – after all, there’s no guarantee that the dealership of your choice will have the perfect pickup truck in the lot, ready for you to drive away with.
But there are ways you can find quality raised pickup trucks for sale. It’s all a matter of planning and research.
Choose the Make and Model of Your Desired Pickup
First, decide what make and model of raised pickup truck you want to pursue. You’ll find your search to be much easier if you have a concrete goal in mind. Don’t simply roll up to a dealership or lot to get “a truck” – know what you mean to purchase in terms of its year, color, features, lift type, and more.
For example, you can find plenty of pickup trucks available at Paul Sherry’s Ohio dealerships. These include popular makes and models like:
- 2022 Ram 3500s with commercial chassis cabs
- 2015 Ram 1500 Laramies
- 2013 Ford F-250s, both in standard and XL sizes
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LTs
- 2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sports
- 2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsmans
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZs
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Overlands
- And more
The sky’s the limit!
You’ll next want to decide which lift kit your pickup truck needs to have. Broadly speaking, you can purchase pickup trucks fitted with three different types of lift kits.
Body Lift Kits
Body lift kits are some of the most common. As their name suggests, these lift up the body of your vehicle. However, they don’t result in any extra ground clearance (i.e., your suspension and truck chassis stay at the same level as usual).
Body lift kits don’t provide any performance advantage, but they do produce extra clearance for larger tires of up to 33 inches in diameter. Some of the best body kits are manufactured by Sherrod (which also makes suspension body lift kits).
Suspension Lift Kits
Then there are suspension lift kits. These are perfect if you plan to use your pickup truck for off-road adventures. Suspension lift kits add extra clearance by spacing out the suspension. Some more intense suspension lift kits totally replace the suspension and raise the chassis as well. Suspension and leveling lift kits are commonly manufactured by Rocky Ridge.
Leveling Lift Kits
Last but not least are leveling lift kits. These are effective options if your pickup truck is meant to carry heavy loads or you just want to make it look cool. Leveling lift kits “level out” how your vehicle sits from the front to the back, plus produce extra tire clearance at the front of the truck. Brands like SCA Performance make not just leveling lift kits but also body and suspension lift kits.
Find a Dealership that Offers Raised Pickup Trucks for Sale that Fit Your Desires
Of course, only some dealerships will have the best raised pickup trucks to purchase. Sherry 4×4 is the top choice for drivers just like you, thanks to our:
- Supreme inventory. We have a massive selection of raised pickup trucks to choose from
- Custom order options so you can purchase a truck tailor-made at the manufacturing plant to your preferences
- Knowledgeable staff, who can help you find the right pickup truck for your needs
- Easy and fast buying process with plentiful financing options
Contact Paul Sherry 4×4 today!