- October 8, 2021
- Custom Jeep, Custom Trucks, Jeep Lift Kit
- Posted by Emily Young
- Comments Off on Rocky Ridge Dealer Serving Ohio
Have you been looking for a Rocky Ridge Dealer serving the Ohio area? Look no further! Sherry 4×4 is the number one Rocky Ridge Jeep dealer serving Ohio and beyond. Our lifted vehicles provide you with a better off-roading experience. With our large inventory we are sure to have the lifted truck or Jeep that you are looking for.New RAM Trucks and Jeeps
Sherry 4×4 is a licensed RAM and Jeep dealership. That means that we are constantly updating and changing our inventory. We have new RAM trucks and Jeeps available as soon as they come out. Our inventory includes the new RAM 1500, 2500, and 3500. We also have the new Jeep Gladiator and the new Jeep Wrangler.Rocky Ridge Lifts
Not only do we have the most up-to-date inventory, we also have a wide selection of Rocky Ridge lift kits. As an official Rocky Ridge dealer, we are able to provide you [...]
Lifted Jeep Wrangler Suspension: Top 4 FeaturesRocky Ridge Jeeps
- December 30, 2018
- Jeep Wrangler, Lifted Jeep, Lifted Jeep Wrangler, New Models, More Categories...
- Posted by Ryan
- Comments Off on Lifted Jeep Wrangler Suspension: Top 4 Features
When driving around in a lifted Jeep Wrangler, you are in control of a highly capable truck. The Jeep Wrangler is already impressive, but the lifted version from Rocky Ridge takes this to the next level. Look at some of the best features of the lifted Jeep Wrangler suspension to better understand how this converted SUV performs so well.
- Factory Replacement Coil Spring – This coil spring measures 3.5 inches taller than the factory version. It keeps some of the ride characteristics you love from the factory Jeep Wrangler spring while improving the off-road performance. The factory bump stock remains in a lifted Jeep Wrangler, but Rocky Ridge drops it down slightly, so it can keep functioning how Wrangler intended, even with the replacement coil spring.
- Rocky Ridge 3.0 Shock [...]
- September 17, 2018
- Jeep Wrangler, Lifted Jeep, Lifted Jeep Wrangler, Rocky Ridge Jeeps, More Categories...
- Posted by Ryan
- Comments Off on Frequently Asked Questions About Rocky Ridge Lifted Jeep Wranglers & Trucks
With Rocky Ridge Lifted Jeep Wranglers growing in popularity, it is common to have questions about these autos. We want you to have answers to all your questions before you buy a lifted Wrangler, so check out the answers to some of the most common questions below.Why Would I Want to Lift My Jeep?
Everyone has a different reason for choosing to lift their Jeep Wrangler. Some appreciate the appearance of the taller stance of these vehicles, while others like the enhanced view of the road from the extra ride height. Lifted Jeeps are particularly popular for driving off-road and on rough terrain due to their additional ground clearance and the ability to use larger tires and wheels.Is a Lifted Jeep Safe?
It is definitely safe to drive or ride in a lifted Jeep. All Rocky Ridge lifted Jeep Wranglers and trucks are built to FMVSS standards, meaning they meet the same safety [...]
- January 10, 2018
- Rocky Ridge Jeeps, Rocky Ridge Trucks
- Posted by Ryan
- Comments Off on Introducing the Lifted Jeep Wrangler JL
The latest Jeep Wrangler JL is here, which means you can now get a lifted version of this updated Jeep as well. With the lifted Jeep Wrangler JL, residents in Ohio and around the country get all the elements they love a suspension lift kit from Rocky Ridge combined with the new updates for the latest Wrangler.Lifted Jeep Wrangler JL with Rocky Ridge Lift Kit
As with any lifted Jeep you get from our dealership, you will get to take advantage of a Rocky Ridge lift kit. This always includes a 3.5-inch kit that was designed by the experts at Rocky Ridge and installed by their highly experienced team. You also get Pure Drive technology for a smooth ride on or off the road by working with the factory handling and steering geometry instead of against it. Throw in features like Rocky Ridge badging, full armor bumpers, synthetic rope winches, and more, and you [...]
- May 22, 2015
- Lifted Jeep, Lifted Jeep Dealer, Lifted Jeep Wrangler, Lifted RAM Trucks, More Categories...
- Posted by Brian Haase
- Comments Off on Sherry4X4: The Ultimate Lifted Jeep Marketplace
When you want the hottest Lifted Jeeps and Lifted RAM Trucks visit Sherry4x4.com. They are an online marketplace where you can see, browse, and buy some of the most unique lifted Jeeps and RAM trucks. No matter the style, year, make, or model of lifted RAM trucks and Jeeps you are looking for, you’re sure to find them at www.Sherry4X4.com. They have trucks and Jeeps with suspension lifts and body lifts all done by the highly skilled professionals at Rocky Ridge and their entire inventory is conveniently available online.Easy To Use Website
The website is easy to use. You are able to get in-depth look at a wide range of vehicles at the click of a mouse. If you spend a few minutes on the site you can get all the information you need on several different vehicles. You can get facts on [...]
- April 2, 2015
- Custom Trucks, Lifted Jeep, Lifted Jeep Dealer, Lifted Jeep Wrangler, More Categories...
- Posted by Brian Haase
- Comments Off on Premium Rocky Ridge Jeep Wranglers Now Available at Sherry 4×4
Sherry 4×4 now has brand new, lifted Jeep Wranglers in stock, which are versatile off-road vehicles with a variety of capabilities. Whether it’s rocky, forested terrain or the desert, Jeep Wranglers are capable of taking passengers on a fun ride.
Detailed pricing information and vehicle specs are listed on the Sherry 4×4 website, where customers can view photos of Jeeps and trucks and browse available models. Customers can also view financing options and ask questions of company personnel, via the web. Sherry 4×4 can even deliver Jeeps right to customers’ homes, if they decide to make a purchase over the web.
Sherry 4×4 can enhance the performance of Jeep Wranglers by performing conversions, which includes lifting suspensions, installing larger wheels and adding tire packages with aggressive tire treads. Other enhanced features include heavy duty bumpers and running boards, along with extras that can improve the [...]